- Free shipping applies to orders including a Saffire Grill shipped to a final destination within the contiguous 48 states of the United States. THIS OFFER APPLIES TO STANDARD SHIPPING ONLY. Upgraded Shipping and Express Shipping, included but not limited to Next Day Air, 2nd Day Air, & 3 Day Select is not included in this offer. Saffire Grill Co. reserves the right to cancel this offer at anytime.
- All Standard Shipping charges are calculated based the shipping rate of FedEx Ground, FedEx Home Delivery, or based on the arrangement with a Saffire Dealer**.
- Some large or heavy items (ie. Granite table tops) require additional shipping and handling charges due to the bulky nature of these products. If an item requires additional shipping and handling charges we will clearly mark this requirement on our website and in our catalog.
Most orders will be shipped by FedEx. Please provide us with an accurate street address for delivery. Larger items such as grills, and larger charcoal/wood orders may be delivered via FedEx Ground, FedEx Home Delivery, Truck Freight or via Saffire Dealer**. Some special orders may require 2 to 6 weeks depending on the item.
|Standard Shipping||Commercial/residential delivery Monday - Friday via FedEx, or Truck Freight.|
|Upgraded Shipping||Commercial/residential delivery Monday - Friday via FedEx, or Truck Freight with a guaranteed delivery date & faster delivery times.|
|Express Shipping||Commercial/residential delivery Monday - Friday via FedEx|
Standard Shipping Details
Free shipping applies to orders including any Saffire Grill and shipped to a final destination within the contiguous 48 states of the United States. Saffire Grill Co. reserves the right to cancel this offer at any time. Saturday, Sunday, and major holidays are not considered regular transit days for Standard Shipping; however, FedEx Home Delivery shipments may be delivered on Saturday at no extra charge. Delivery to rural or extended areas, special order, & Truck Freight shipments may take extra days to arrive. Please call (877) 314-7455 or your local Saffire Dealer** for details.
- Small Packages or Parcel Shipments Sent Via FedEx, UPS, or USPS – Saffire must be informed within 21 days of delivery if an item has arrived damaged or missing. Please provide your invoice number from the packing slip, a photo of the damaged item, and a description of the condition of the packaged when received. Please send the proceeding in an email to .
Truck Freight Shipping Details
Items shipped by Truck Freight will require a signature at the time of delivery. If you authorize the shipping company to deliver your products with no signature, Saffire Grill Co. cannot be held responsible for any damages that may have occurred during shipping.
- NOTE – All shipments should be inspected at the time of delivery. Damaged packages should be refused.
- If you are not sure how to receive a Truck Freight shipment, take a look at our How to Receive Freight Shipment checklist.
- We strongly recommend that you read and understand this form before your shipment arrives, or if you are planning on placing an order that will require Truck Freight shipping.
ALL SHIPMENT SHOULD BE INSPECTED AT THE TIME OF DELIVERY. DAMAGED PACKAGES SHOULD BE REFUSED. If delivered by Truck Freight, please contact the freight carrier at the phone number on the carrier’s bill. After contacting the carrier, please call Saffire Grill Co. at 877-314-7455 for further assistance with the damaged shipment. Please note, signing for your delivery without noting any damages, issues, or inability to inspect the delivery on the relevant paperwork legally states that you have received your freight in good condition and Saffire Grill Co. cannot be held liable for any damages or missing pieces. Additionally, leaving a note and/or instructions for the driver is the same as signing for your products in good condition. If you authorize the freight company to leave freight without a signature, Saffire Grill Co. cannot be held liable for any damages or missing pieces. If you choose to sign for a visibly damaged please note on the relevant paperwork that you are signing for a damaged package; however, Saffire Grill Co. cannot be held liable for any damages or missing pieces for accepted via signature delivery.
- Residential freight shipments will be scheduled for delivery to be received and signed for by the consignee (Saffire’s Customer). The consignee is responsible for inspecting the shipment for any damage or missing parts. When a shipment is signed for, the consignee is accepting that the shipment is in good condition and that there is no damage and neither the shipping company nor Saffire is liable for any damage.
*If delivered by Saffire Dealer, Saffire Grill Co. is not responsible for any damages or missing pieces and you should arrange replacement or repair with the Saffire Dealer.