Up to 30% Off 2017 Models
10% Off Storewide!
Use Coupon Code: SFRHLD
Revolutionary Crucible Firebox
Lined with refractory bricks, the patent-pending Crucible Firebox is rated up to 2,700 degrees and eliminates structural failure. The charcoal basket and ash pan provide a higher capacity, and make cleaning a breeze. Saffire grills are now easier and faster to start, too, because of this firebox innovation.
Patented Smokin’ Chip Feeder
Never has it been so convenient to add the perfect amount of smoke to your barbecue. The key is Safflre’s patented Smokin’ Chip Feeder.
Eliminates these problems:
- Having to put chips in first, and have them burning up, before the food goes on.
- Having to open the grill while cooking and thus interrupting the cooking cycle, fanning the flame and losing heat.
- Having to remove the cooking grid with food on it.
- Trying to get chips to the fire by dropping them through the grids causing:
- Chips getting in the food
- Chips getting stuck in the hot grid
- Hands being exposed to fire
Extra Heavy Duty Hardware and Ceramics
Saffire's metal hinges, bands, cart and hardware are all made of super-thick 304 stainless steel metal,* which provides incredible strength, stability and longevity. Saffire also offers thicker ceramic components for greater durability and better kamado cooking (with a lifetime warranty)!
* The Platinum Series uses the finest 304 stainless steel, while the Bronze series uses powder coated galvanized steel.
304 Stainless Construction
Saffire's heavy gauge tubular cart design is extremely sturdy without being cumbersome to handle, and assembly is fast and easy. Includes 304 stainless steel side shelves, with stainless steel tool hooks and towel bar.*
The 304 stainless steel* top damper control is another feature par-excellence in the kamado industry. Allowing for precision adjustment of airflow and grilling temperature, Saffire's stainless steel top damper is the first of its kind!
* The Bronze Series comes with powder-coated tubular steel cart and cast iron top damper control. Bronze carts come with bamboo side shelves, which includes stainless steel tool hooks and towel bar.
Multi-Level Cooking Grid
The multi-level cooking grid lets you cook in two temperature zones at once. Lower one side for a quick searing, and keep the other side up for more thorough cooking. With the heat deflector added to the mix, you can transfer more heat to one side for an intense, radiant, searing heat, while letting the heat slowly work into the food on the other.
- Extra heavy gauge, tubular 304* stainless steel cart for rock-solid stability, strength and extra longevity – LIFETIME WARRANTY
- Ceramic Feet with Stainless Heat Shield – for safe placement on wood surface.
- Cart includes 304 stainless steel Side-Shelves with LIFETIME WARRANTY; easy mounting or removal – fold down when not in use.
- 304* Stainless Steel Caster Wheels (Lifetime Warranty).
*304 Stainless Steel incorporates less Carbon and about twice as much Chromium and Nickel alloys as other common, less expensive types of stainless steel. This provides much more corrosion resistance especially around dampness, salt (food, seasoning, sauces or ocean), chlorine (cleaning agents and swimming pool) and other corrosive elements.