What’s Included with the Saffire Grill?
Every Saffire Grill includes the ceramic dome and base, steel hardware (bands, hinge, top temperature control, patented chip feeder port, ash door) internal parts (firebox, cooking grid rack, cooking grid, and, in some cases, a fire ring too), temperature gauge, and accessories (heat deflector and ash tool). Ask your Saffire dealer what specials they have available on additional accessories, carts, wood tables, etc.
How Much Does a Saffire Grill Cost?
Which Grill Size is My Grill?
We have four grill sizes: Small, Medium, Large and XL.
– The Small, or 13″, has a 13″ inner diameter, as measured at the rim of the grill.
– The Medium, or 15″, has a 15″ inner diameter, as measured at the rim of the grill.
– The Large has between a 18 and 19 inch inner diameter, as measured at the rim of the grill. We do have several generations of Large grills, so the Large is not quite as clear-cut as our other sizes. The SG22 and the SG18 (the older generations) will have less than a 19″ inner diameter, an oval clip-in Smokin’ Chip Feeder cap and a rectangular Smokin’ Chip Feeder port. The 19″ will have a 19″ inner diameter, a circular screw-in Smokin’ Chip Feeder cap and a circular Smokin’ Chip Feeder port. To tell the difference between the SG22 and the SG18, please send us a photo of the front of your grill, with the camera level with the handle, and ask us which grill it is.
– The XL, or 23″, has a 23″ inner diameter, as measured at the rim of the grill.
Every part and accessory is labeled with the size of your grill. So if you have a Medium, you should be looking for Medium parts and accessories. SG18 and SG22 grills, being older-generation Larges, have specific parts and accessories, found here.
How Does Local Delivery for Online Orders Work?
The Saffire website serves as the online sales portal for Authorized Saffire dealers in the continental United States. If there is a dealer in your area with your order in stock, they will fulfill your online Saffire orders by offering local pickup or delivery. All you have to do is specify local delivery in the notes on your order and we will arrange for your local dealer to deliver your grill to your doorstep.
How Do I Become an Authorized Saffire Dealer?
Do you want to sell the best kamado on the market? Fill out our contact form and our Sales Team will contact you shortly.
What is a Saffire Dealer Service
Saffire is a specialty kamado for specialty buyers at a bargain price. Dealerships can be confident that Saffire customer service will support them and their customers. If you have any questions about our dealer service, please contact us for details.
What is the Difference Between a Bronze and a Silver, or Platinum Saffire?
All Saffire grills have the same ceramic components. The difference between the classes is the hardware.
A Bronze Saffire comes with powder coated steel bands, hinge, and a cast iron top temperature control. Bronze Saffire carts are powder coated steel.
A Silver Saffire comes with 304 stainless steel bands, hinge and top temperature control. Silver carts come in 202 Stainless steel. Read about why 304 stainless steel is better than the rest here.
Platinum Saffire grills include a 304 stainless handle and the Platinum carts are 304 stainless steel with 304 stainless steel side shelves. Sapphire Blue Saffire grills come exclusively in Platinum Class.
What are the Most Useful Accessories/Parts to Upgrade To?
That’s a good question. Here is what we often see customers purchase, and what we believe are the most useful products. We’ve organized them by order of importance (in our opinion).
1. Ash Tool (Comes with All Grills)
2. Heat Deflector (Comes with All Platinum Grills)
3. Multi Rack (Comes with All Large and XL Grills) — See “Does the Multi-Rack Fit My Grill” below for sizing information
4. Crucible Firebox (Comes with Large and XL Grills)
5. Smokin Chip Feeder (Comes with All Platinum Grills)
6. Wood Chips/Chunks & Charcoal
7. Secondary Cooking Grid
8. Grill Cover
9. Upgrades for Handles & Side Shelves — Bamboo to stainless steel upgrades
10. Pizza Stone
11. Grid Lifter
12. Rib/Roast Rack
13. Chicken Rack
14. Wireless Remote Thermometer
14.a. Maverick Thermo – Radio connection. www.MaverickThermometers.com
14.b. Auber Instruments Thermo www.AuberIns.com Wi-Fi___33 Connected to App on Phone. AC Power (No Bluetooth or battery) 2 probes.
14.c. www.FireBoard.com Wi-Fi___33 + Bluetooth + built in Battery + up to 6 probes.
15. Saffire Mounting Plate for Wireless Thermo — Fits: Auber, Fireboard, Flame Boss
What are Your Most Popular Products?
When you are on our Store page, you can sort the items that come up for you by popularity. Just click on the sort drop-down list near the top of the page and choose how you want to sort the products shown.
However, here are some quick access links for simplicity’s sake.
What Kind of Food Can I Cook with a Saffire?
The type of food you can cook on a Saffire are virtually endless. Here are some ideas to consider.
On the Cooking Grids: Baby Back Ribs, Spare Ribs, Brisket, Pork-Butt, Filet Mignon, Ribeye, Tenderloin, Sirloin, Chuck, Flank Steak, Beefsteak, Tri-Tip, Burgers, Hot Dogs, Pizza, Lobster, Clams, Oysters, Salmon, Perch, Rainbow Trout, Cod, Herring, Stripped Bass, Tuna, Swordfish, Mackerel, Leg of Lamb, Lamb Shoulder, Rabbit, Any Kabobs, Turkey, Duck, Chicken, Quail, Whole Potatoes, Carrots, Zucchini, Squash,
In a Cast-Iron Pan: Ham, Bacon, Sunny-Side Up Eggs, Scrambled Eggs, Omelet, Toast, Stir-Fry, Pasta Casserole, Lasagna, Potato Bake, Pancakes, Fries
In a Pot: Soup of Any Kind, Rice, Beans